YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Monday, March 31, 2014

20 questions Monday:  Okay, so I thought that some of my readers clearly needed to learn more about me according to some of the emails that I've gotten in the last couple of days. I'm thrilled to hear I still have readers after being gone for a whole year. 
Question 1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.(?)
 (Hella Random)  "Its form and function reflect many of the most pervasive cultural elements in eighteenth century civilization." This is sooo painful, I'll spare you but the book is excellent! "Bourgeois Utopias" By, Robert Fishman  
Question 2: Stretch your arm as far as you can what can you touch? This question also terrible. I can touch both walls of my apartment. I am soo ready to ditch my current apartment, perhaps I'll elaborate on the terrors of my apartment/neighborhood in a future post. 
Question 3: Before you started this survey where were you going? I just got back from the gym (STAR FOR Me )
Question 4: What is the last thing you watched on tv? hmmm, well I gave up tv for lent last year and I realized how much of a distraction it was to me.. Not to mention how much it consumed from a college budget. The internet has since became my source of movies and news. 
Question 5: With the exception of the computer what can you hear? I can hear cars and people walking around upstairs. 
Question 6: Did you dream last night? YES, I have extremely vivid dreams and dream almost every night.. It's usually a mixture of what I've read before I go to sleep and what is actually going on in my life. Sometimes I can't remember my dreams immediately when I wake up, but I usually remember them during the day at some point. It's strange and I've given up trying to understand them mostly. I tend to pay more attention to the nightmares than the dreams. 
Question 7: When did you last laugh? I laugh a lot. This is hard to answer. 
Question 8: What is on the walls of the room you are in?  I have tons of stuff actually.. This is a great question. I have a couple of diploma frames. Some blueprints. Some old posters that I've collected at (I collect a lot of old posters): An advertisement for the Outdoor Art Exhibit in Washington Square Park(One of my favorite public squares in NYC) from October of 1955, An advertisement from the Federal Civil Defense efforts from the US government 1959 that features a figure--that looks exactly like me--building an at home fall out shelter with the help of his free booklet on "How to Build a Family Fallout Shelter". I love having a random assortment of imagery and objects. It keeps my mind going. 
Question 9: What is the weirdest thing you've seen lately? Today I broke up a fight between two kids in my neighborhood. It was so random.They were younger teenagers.. SOOO RANDOM
Question 10: Last Film you saw? Dallas Buyers Club.. It was quite depressing. Nothing like a good aids movie to make you celibate for life. 
Question 11: If you could live anywhere on Earth where would it be? I've been fortunate enough to live in several different cities. I guess I've figured out that the question is not WHERE? but WITH WHOM WOULD YOU SURROUND YOURSELF? I'll let you know when I figure that one out. 
Question 12: If you became a multimillionaire overnight what would you buy? I think I would buy comfort and security for my family and self. I would def. try to establish something for the support of the humanities and art as well as some medical research and taking care of those old folks in my family(which is everyone because I'm the youngest.) 
Question 13:What is something about me most people don't know? I've only broken one bone in my life and it was my pinky toe that I ripped off… (I still have it now-no worries) 
Question 14:Do you dance? 
Heck yes. I dance all the time..
Question 15: Who was the last person to call you? 
My dad- he calls me on his way home usually because the road is long and boring. 
Question 16: Last thing you downloaded on your computer? A new job application… (lame I know)
Question 17: Last time you swam in a pool.. I was in New York and It was inflatable. 
Question 18: Type of music you like most? I'm a believer in lyrics.
Question 19: Music you dislike.. Lyric-less 
Question 20: Song you're listening to now? Jekk -Five o'Clock (it's a winner) 

Okay I'm hoping I can find better questions for next week these were terribly boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment