YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Sunday, March 30, 2014

           I started a new strict new physical routine today. I see going to the gym as something with  a therapeutic element. I have no real goals for it, but I know that it is good for my mind and I feel like it helps me maintain focus. It's kind of the same feeling I had when I started elementary school. -I had no real vision of what school would turn into or where it would take me. I just knew that the torture of going through the routine was something that was good for me. I also started going to a new gym.. I think that it will make it a lot easier for me to get there.While making it a lot harder on me to create an excuse for skipping. I'm also working in a buddy system with old friends from town. It's always good to have motivators(!) (EVEN IF YOU HATE THEM AT TIMES.)

No comments:

Post a Comment