YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

I must share this.. It's getting me through the week.




If your wandering ever leads youto a place where you dont know which road to chooseleave your worries behindtake the road that leads to mineand I'll be waiting there for you
If your dreaming ever wakes youand you find your dreaming wasn't truewipe the sleep from your eyesleave the nightmares behindand I'll dream a better dream for you
If your fortune ever fails youand you're down without a dime to see you throughthere's still luck that you can findyou have a piece of mineyeah, I'll make a wish for you
If your lover ever leaves youand you find yourself with no one left to loseyou dont have to be alonetake the road that leads you homeand I'll be waiting there for you...
...I'll be waiting there for you

No comments:

Post a Comment