YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

 Perhaps my earlier post was a bit pre-mature. As I may have mentioned before, one of my best friends is about to launch an awesome magazine that focuses on a unique type of style. Her focus is on the classy country aesthetics that are timeless and unique in North America. Her project has evolved so much in the few years we've known each other. We both attended the Savannah College of Art and Design, and while I was deeply entrenched in the study of architecture, she was busy pursuing a number of studies that included: fashion, photography, graphic design, film, and more.. While someone who didn't know this girl would have thought that she was all over the place, I eventually realized that her ideas were swirling in a succinct pattern intersecting in her true passion. I haven't worked on a project or with a fellow designer on anything that has made me see the excitement and passion that she has for the project. The next phase in her goals is about to come to reality with the launching of the magazine's website. This will enable the magazine to begin to gain even more momentum with advertising, public interest, and motivation for those editing. I will have a little blurb on the website for my part with the architectural portion of the magazine. Overall I'm really excited for this project to take off, and I hope that she will reap some sort of recognition for the phenomenal work that she has already put into the project.     
                                           This is Jen with her crazy little dog NASH. 

1 comment:

  1. So looking forward to the launch! Bradley what you said about jen is so true, love the way you explained and summed up all Jen's efforts over the last year. I know Jen has appreciated all your help and support. Can't wait for you to visit Bucks County again.

    ReplyDelete