YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Thursday, April 3, 2014

From Sea to Shining (Let's) See.

     So the job hunt has taken some interesting turns. I have been interviewed for positions in: FL, NY, CA, MS, OH, MN, MA, PA, DC, VA, NC and TN.. -most of which have just happened in the last week. I'm still up in the air as far as where I'm heading though. The amount of interest and positive feedback I've received on my work experience and writing is very exciting. The range of jobs I've been interviewed for is also very broad. I initially thought that my degree was one that limited my  prospects, but I'm finding just the opposite to be true. The jobs span from public to private, non-profit, for profit, government on the state/local/ and federal levels--preservation, architectural history, research, museums, communal activism, lobbying, consulting, design, tourism, grant writing, development and so on..
                                        This like most of my most exciting blog posts rely on time to tell. I've also begun working on a new vblog introduction I think it is best to start vlogging during the move and adjustment to new place. I think it will provide readers with some much needed excitement. Again, I feel as if I'm on the brink of something new and exciting. I'm ready for change and STABILITY thanks to the last eight crazy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment