YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

         
                     My birthday was great. My roommates took me out and several of my colleagues from school joined us for a night away from working on our thesis projects. 
 While I've tried hard to keep my discussion of thesis off of social media, the blog hasn't been as lucky. It has completely dictated my life in the past several weeks and I hope it will be completely finished at the end of this week... (before revisions via my committee begin -_-) I wanted to take a break from writing to share the new website for Fashion and Farm Country Magazine. The side project that I've been telling you about. Check it out here if you get time.  I unfortunately have no more time to write, but will soon be free. I look forward to what spring brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment