YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Argyle Addendum

A blog on architecture, life, and that avant la lettre...

Sunday, April 13, 2014



                       "Which way did our last chance go and can we Get out if we go right now?
               It seems that with the malls and the mega-church stadiums We would get out if we knew just how with the radio on"

 Last night I decided to go to the gym at 12:30 am. It was strange being the only one there. I decided that it would do me the most good rather than midnight mass or some club. I've been down lately, and my sleep being off the wall isn't helping. I pulled an all nighter yesterday and when I tried to get home to sleep it wouldn't take. Today is my day off and I'm working on job applications. I have to kick out of this slump. I need some good news hopefully this week will bring me some. This seems to be the best song ever right now. "I've got a worried mind I know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment